Thursday, October 31, 2013

MAUUGGAGE. its what BWINGS us TOGEDDA today.

      So if anybody can tell me what that movie reference is in my tittle for the post gets 12 Premont Points.
alright, now that is out of the way. This week we talked about relationships and love and marriage. aww so sweet right. yes, that is the answer. I have never experienced marriage, so I have no authority over this topic, but I will talk about it anyway.

      I would consider myself very traditional when it comes to marriage and dating and things of that sort. In class we completed something called the marriage contract. We answered questions about marriage such as technical things like, will the wife take husbands last name? Will we have kids? Who will take out the trash?Will both parents work? etc. These are all important topics to discuss while couples are in the stages of courtship and even engagement. These differences are big factors in a relationship, some may even be deal breakers. While dating we should be getting to know each other more deeply. Relationships should flow naturally, have no forced feelings, and each person should be able to be themselves completely.Couples should address frustrations easily and be able to solve problems with each other.Here is a cool blog that I found that touches on marriage and other such subjects.click here .

Now where was I? oh yea marriage. Its what brings us together. The end.


No comments:

Post a Comment